- 380% absorbency
- 99% Dust free
- Optimal odour control
- Excellent, economical clump formation
- Economical in use
- Made of high-quality Premium bentonite
2. Clean the litter box daily by removing the litter clumps and excrements with a litter shovel. (The clumps can be disposed of in the household waste bin or, in the case of vegetable cat litter, in compost, organic waste bin or in the house toilette - please consider the local disposal regulations).
3. Refill the litter box with the litter to maintain the recommended litter height (step 1).
4. Carry out a complete cleaning of the litter box on a regular basis (about 1x per week). Dispose of the litter according to the local disposal regulations and clean the litter box with warm water and some soap or a similar gentle cleaning agent. Dry the litter box completely before you start again with step 1.
NOTES FOR DISPOSAL:
The disposal of litter clumps happend in residual waste / household waste. Never dispose of litter clumps in the household toilet.
NOTES WHEN CHANGING THE BRAND:
If you change your cat litter to another product or brand, it is recommended that you mix the two types of litter together first. This will give your cat enough time to get used to the new litter - cats don't like drastic changes. Gradually increase the amount of the new litter in the litter tray. This will allow you to change the litter step by step.
- For the best clumping result and due to the different grain-size of natural litter we recommend you to mix the cat litter before the first use.
- Since it is a natural product, there may be little differences in colour every batch.
- For optimal hygiene, remove the clumps daily and clean your cat's litter box frequently.
- Store the litter in a dry place.
- Due to the often high humidity in bathrooms, it is not advisable to place the litter box there.
macht was es soll
Das Streu saugt extrem stark. Für den Preis kann man nicht mehr verlangen. Ich denke, dass man bei billig Streu auch nicht unter 20Cent am Tag Zahlt.
Das Streu saugt extrem gut. Geruch wird so gut aufgenommen, dass man gar nicht merkt, dass das Katzenklo in einem winzigen Badezimmer steht.