These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Zeige Youtube Videos
Google Tag Manager
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
PORTA Cat Care
Prof. Classic baby powder (14kg)
Fine cat litter scented with baby powder - in ecological paper packaging
Professional Classic with baby powder scent is a fine and efficient cat litter with a mild baby powder scent and optimal odour binding. It is dust free. The excellent clumping features ensure a low consumption. 14kg of this litter are as efficient as 42kg of conventional cat litters. Due to the fine granules the litter does not stick to paws. Clean environment - Clean litter box!
- 380% absorbency - made out of Premium Bentonite - optimal odour control - economical in use - dust free - with pleasant baby powder scent
Note about shipping: The maximum acceptance for parcel shipping is 8 big bags (4 parcels with 2 bags each). From 9 bags we ship by a forwarding agent. Here, additional costs may be incur. Please call us so that we can determine the freight costs for you in advance.
Special offer for end consumers: If you purchase a full pallet of cat litter you will receive a 15% discount. Cannot be combined with other special offers!
The number of bags per pallet depends on the bag size: 14kg bags - 70x bags per pallet
Related links to "Prof. Classic baby powder (14kg)"
1. Fill the litter box with cat litter up to a litter height of 5-7 cm (If you notice that your cat likes to dig deeper holes or the clumps stick to the toilet floor, you can also increase the filling height to 10 cm).
2. Clean the litter box daily by removing the litter clumps and excrements with a litter shovel. (The clumps can be disposed of in the household waste bin or, in the case of vegetable cat litter, in compost, organic waste bin or in the house toilette - please consider the local disposal regulations).
3. Refill the litter box with the litter to maintain the recommended litter height (step 1).
4. Carry out a complete cleaning of the litter box on a regular basis (about 1x per week). Dispose of the litter according to the local disposal regulations and clean the litter box with warm water and some soap or a similar gentle cleaning agent. Dry the litter box completely before you start again with step 1.
NOTES FOR DISPOSAL: The disposal of litter clumps happend in residual waste / household waste. Never dispose of litter clumps in the household toilet.
NOTES WHEN CHANGING THE BRAND: If you change your cat litter to another product or brand, it is recommended that you mix the two types of litter together first. This will give your cat enough time to get used to the new litter - cats don't like drastic changes. Gradually increase the amount of the new litter in the litter tray. This will allow you to change the litter step by step.
GENERAL NOTES: - For the best clumping result and due to the different grain-size of natural litter we recommend you to mix the cat litter before the first use. - Since it is a natural product, there may be little differences in colour every batch. - For optimal hygiene, remove the clumps daily and clean your cat's litter box frequently. - Store the litter in a dry place. - Due to the often high humidity in bathrooms, it is not advisable to place the litter box there.
Cat toy made with spring steel wire and cardboard carton