- BPA free
- 128 oz
- Auto pump shutoff when water level is too low
- Charcoal filtered
- USB and traditional wall connector
Read the instructions thoroughly before using appliance.
To reduce the risk of injury, close supervision is necessary when an appliance is used near children.
Only use attachments recommended or sold by the manufacturer.
Do not use outdoors. FOR INDOOR USE ONLY.
Do not unplug by pulling on the power cord. To unplug, grasp the plug, not the power cord.
Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug, or after the appliance malfunctions or is dropped or damaged in any manner.
For portable appliance: To reduce the risk of electrical shock, do not place or store where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
Always unplug any appliance when not in use, before putting on or taking off parts, and before cleaning. Never pull power cord to remove from outlet.
Your drinking fountain doesn't work properly or is seemingly broken?
Have you already checked or, more specifically, cleaned the motor?
Often the problem simply lies in a dirty motor and not in the fountain itself.
Below you find a step-by-step introduction for an appropriate cleaning/maintenance of the motor:
Drinking fountain motor cleaning – tips
Cleaning the motor is essential to the longevity of the fountain as well as the cleanliness of the water.
1. Unplug the fountain.
2. Remove the top bowl oft he drinking fountain from the lower bowl.
3. Gently lift the motor out of the lower bowl. Suction cups on the bottom of the motor will hold it in place. A small amount of force may be necessary.
4. Once the motor is out of the fountain, with your tumb and forefinger, gently squeeze on either side of the intake plate, and pull it off. It may be necessary to insert a fingernail or an appropriate tool into the seam of the inlet plate to pry it off.
5. Next you will need to remove the stator by placing your finger nail under the small lip located on the narrow side of the tear drop shaped stator and pull out.
6. Once the stator is removed you can also remove the impeller (3-white-bladed propeller) which is held in place magnetically. To remove the impeller, use a fingernail to get under a blade and lift out.
7. Once the motor is disassembled you can clean the parts with warm soapy water. Use a cotton swab to get into the motor cavity and remove any build-up. For added disinfection and hard water removal, clean the motor with white vinegar.
8. Rinse well.
9. Once the parts are clean you can reassemble the motor for use by replacing the impeller, stator and cover plate.
Note: After reinserting the impeller give it a couple of spins with your finger to help ensure it is properly in position. Put the pump in some water by itself and plug in to make sure it is functioning before reassembling the fountain. "
Ich habe drei Hunde und drei Katzen die den Elevated Trinkbrunnen sehr lieben. Meine ältere Hündin hat bisher immer sehr wenig getrunken. Man musste immer mit Tricks arbeiten um sie zum trinken zu bewegen. Unseren alten Trinkbrunnen fand sie gar nicht toll. Durch den Selbstreinigend Strudel werden die Tiere animiert zu trinken und bei meinen Tieren funktioniert das hervorragend. Auch meine Katzen die generell sehr wenig trinken, trinken jetzt bedeutend mehr. Aufbau und Reinigung ist super leicht und geht sehr schnell. Der Brunnen ist auch angenehm leise. Wir sind wirklich rund um zu Frieden.